Unisex Every Child Matters Hoodie
We are starting the Mariam Wesley Memorial Scholarship in the memory of our great aunt who never came home from residential school. Our goal is to raise $25,000 by September 30, 2022.
Portion of the proceeds of Every Child Matters shirts and sweaters will be contributed to the scholarship, and we will deliver the scholarship through Indspire. Indspire is a nationally registered charitable organization dedicated to raising funds to deliver programs that provide the tools necessary for Indigenous students.
The Gildan 18500 is a heavy blend adult hooded sweatshirt to keep you warm and comfortable in the cooler months.
• Preshrunk fleece knit
• 8 oz. 50% Cotton/ 50% Polyester blend
• Double lined hood for added warmth with colour-matched drawcord
• Pouch pocket for extra carry
• Double needle cuffs and waistband for extra durability
• Softer feel and reduced pilling
Items are shipped from Ottawa, ON. No Drop Shipping.
(Zowie (Female) is wearing a Small sweater. Jamie (Male) is wearing a X-Large sweater.)